Diablo 2 Lod Patch 1.13c Download. Fangskin should now properly drop loot in Hell difficulty. Fixed an issue where auras were not re-applied to your mercenary after it was resurrected. Fixed an issue where if you had two items which provided auras to a mercenary and you unequipped one, the aura from the remaining item never became active. Name File date Downloads File size; D2 Multi Res: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:16 pm: 39,469: 522.76 KB: Diablo 2 1.12 Patch: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:22 pm: 24,723: 5.15 MB.
Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Patch v1.13c
This patch updates Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction to version 1.13c. Read below for more information on what this patch contains...
Diablo 2 1.13c Patch Notes
A new Mystery has been revealed!
- Adventurers of Sanctuary are hereby warned once again, that a new challenge
awaits you. Within Diablo’s Bosses, spanning across the world from the
ancient Monastery Catacombs to the Throne of Destruction, is where you’ll
find what you seek…
- Fixed an item dupe bug.
- Video improvements for Intel Mac machines with OS 10.5 or greater.
- Fixed an issue where some players could kill other players while in town
- Fixed an issue where some players could disconnect other players when
they had too many active states.
- Fixed two issues where players could stack auras in an unintended way.
- Uber Mephisto now checks for both Uber Baal and Uber Diablo to be killed
before spawning summoned minions (Before he would only check for Uber Baal).
- The game will no longer stop and then restart the game music after the
window loses and then regains focus.
- Fixed an issue where the game window would minimize when running in
windowed mode when it lost focus.
- Fixed an issue where the game window wouldn’t center properly when it
- Fangskin should now properly drop loot in Hell difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where auras were not re-applied to your mercenary after
it was resurrected.
- Fixed an issue where if you had two items which provided auras to
a mercenary and you unequipped one, the aura from the remaining
item never became active.
- Fixed an issue where the Paladin class runeword ‘Principle’ wasn’t
having all of its stats applied properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Paladin’s Charge ability would become locked
out if Holy Shield faded while charging.
- Fixed an issue where the Barbarian’s Leap ability could become locked
out if they were hit when they started to leap.
- Respecialization is now possible! Completing the ‘Den of Evil’ quest
will now additionally reward 1 free respec which can be saved. Players
who have already completed this quest should receive 1 free respec in
- Increased the drop rate of high runes.
- Support for blit scaling in windowed mode. The game can now be
maximized to the largest 4:3 resolution supported (hooray widescreen users).
- Some rare drop items now have an orange color. i.e. Runes and items
required for Uber Tristam.
- Modified the gold bank limit to be a flat cap not bound by level.
- Removed the requirements to create a hardcore character.
- Greatly reduced the explosion damage dealt by Fire Enchanted monsters.
- Uber Mephisto and Uber Baal’s summoned minions no longer give experience.
- Removed Oblivion Knight’s Iron Maiden curse.
- Hellfire Torch Firestorm proc rate has been reduced to 5%.
- Users can now toggle the display of text over the Health and Mana
globes by clicking on the bottom area of each orb.
- When creating a single player game, each difficulty button is now bound
to a unique key: Normal ‘R’, Nightmare ‘N’, and Hell ‘H’.
- The ‘Enter Chat’ Button in the battle.net waiting room is now
bound to the ‘Enter’ key.
- Added the windows system buttons to the game window (MIN, MAX, CLOSE).
- Added new command line parameter ‘-nofixaspect’ which allows users to
not fix the aspect ratio to 4:3 when maximizing in windowed mode.
This lets the game ’stretch’ to fill your monitor.
- Added support for ‘-sndbkg’ command line switch. This enables sound
- Added the following aliases for pre-existing command line options,
‘-nosound’, ‘-window’, and ‘-windowed’.
Revised Skill balance for Player Character classes
- Immolation Arrow – Increased radius of Explosion effect by 33% and
Immolation effect by 50%.
- Immolation Arrow – Explosion effect damage increased by 20%.
- Immolation Arrow – Increased base duration by 33%.
- Dragon Claw – Synergy receives 4% additional damage per point of Claw Mastery.
- Dragon Talon – The bonus to Attack Rating per point has been increased to 35.
- Shadow Master – Increased resistance range per point from 5-80 to 5-90.
- Combo points awarded by combo moves now last 15 seconds, up from 9.
- Whirlwind – Reduced initial mana cost by 50%.
- Masteries – Changed critical strike chance from 0-25 to 0-35.
- Blessed Hammer – No longer ignores resistances of undead and demons.
- Werebear – Damage bonus increased by 15% across all ranks.
- Werebear – Increased health by 25% and armor by 1% per point.
- Shockwave – Synergy from Maul adds 5% damage per point.
- Blood Golem – Removed negative shared life effect (player no longer
loses life when the golem takes damage).
- Corpse Explosion – Increased base damage dealt from 60% – 100%
to 70% – 120% of corpses health.
- Poison Nova – Increased base damage by 15%.
- Firewall – Synergy receives 1% damage per point of Inferno and
4% per point of Warmth.
- Blaze – Synergy receives 1% damage per point of Firewall
and 4% per point of Warmth.
- Hydra – Increased base damage by 15% per rank.
- Hydra – Increased base speed of Hydra projectile.
- Hydra – Reduced cooldown by 25%.