- Kirby Morrow
- Kirby Games
Originally Kirkby from kirk(“church”) + -by(“habitation”)
He may only be eight inches tall, but you should never underestimate this little pink hero. On the planet Pop Star, Kirby used his elastic body and his uncanny ability to absorb enemies to save Dream Land from the mischievous King Dedede.
- Choose from a cast of Kirby’s most iconic copy abilities—including the brand-new Wrestler ability—and duke it out to be the last Kirby standing.
- Kirby is a leading distributor and services provider to industrial markets, offering customers a single source for after-market service and parts for engines, transmissions, reduction gears, and related equipment used in oilfield services, marine, power generation, on-highway, and other industrial applications.
- (US)IPA(key): /ˈkɝbi/
- (Received Pronunciation)IPA(key): /ˈkɜːbi/
- Rhymes: -ɜː(ɹ)bi
- An English placename.
- A hamlet in Ontario, Canada.
- An unincorporatedcensus-designated place in Pike County, Arkansas.
- An unincorporatedcommunity in Van Buren Township, Monroe County, Indiana, United States.
- An unincorporatedcommunity in Shelby County, Missouri.
- A former unincorporatedcommunity in Big Horn County, Montana.
- A village in Wyandot County, Ohio.
- A city in Bexar County, Texas.
- A town in Caledonia County, Vermont.
- An unincorporatedcommunity in Hampshire County, West Virginia.
- An unincorporatedcommunity in Monroe County, Wisconsin.
- A town in Hot Springs County, Wyoming.
- A habitational surname originally for a person from Kirby.
- A unisex given name transferred from the surname.
- (from the surname):Kirby calculus
Retrieved from 'https://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=Kirby&oldid=60208402'