Information Systems Policy. Dodge City Community College (DC3) provides computing resources and worldwide network access to its faculty, staff and currently enrolled students for legitimate administrative, educational and research efforts.
- Dodge Ramcharger Resources. Resources dedicated to Dodge Ramcharger owners and enthusiasts. Hundreds of featured 4×4 and 4×2 ramchargers, history, information, photos and more.
Police Dodge Charger For Sale
Police Dodge Demon
Dodge City Community College (DC3) provides computing resources and worldwide network access to its faculty, staff and currently enrolled students for legitimate administrative, educational and research efforts. Access to the DC3 computing resources is a privilege and DC3 reserves the right to restrict, limit or extend computing privileges and access to its information systems. As a member of the DC3 electronic community, it is the responsibility of each individual to use computing resources in a responsible, ethical and legal manner.
The DC3 Information Technology department (IT) will make every effort to ensure that access is available at all times; however, the user must understand the system may not always be available for use due to maintenance, testing, backups, power failures, or other circumstances beyond our control. Access at any given time is not guaranteed.
Police Dodge Els
No Expectation of Privacy
Access to DC3 computing resources is a privilege. DC3 retains custody, control and supervision of all computers, networks and internet services owned or leased by DC3. DC3 reserves the right to intercept, monitor, copy, review and download all computer and internet activity by anyone with access to the system. No one accessing DC3 computers, networks and internet services has an expectation of privacy in their use, including e-mail messages and stored files. Anyone with access to the DC3 computing resources is expected to use appropriate judgment and caution in communications concerning students and staff to ensure that personally identifiable information remains confidential.
Anyone with access to DC3 computing resources shall:
- Protect user ID and passwords from unauthorized use. IT should be contacted immediately if there is reason to believe someone has unauthorized access to a user ID and/or password(s).
- Not share user ID or passwords. The use of faculty/staff computers is for employees only and each individual is responsible for all activities on the assigned ID.
- Access only files and data the user has been given authorization to access or is available to the public.
- Use only approved legal versions of copyrighted software in compliance with vendor license requirements.
- Be considerate in use of shared resources by not monopolizing systems, overloading networks with excessive data (spamming), or wasting computer time, connect time, disk space, printer paper and toner and other computing resources.
- Be aware that e-mail may be considered public record and subject to public access pursuant to the Kansas Open Records Act.
- Install and maintain current virus protection software on your computer.
Police Dodge Charger Top Speed
Unacceptable use of computing resources includes the following:
- Disclosure of passwords or use of another individual’s user ID, passwords, or security privileges to gain access to networks or computing systems for which they do not have security. This includes allowing students access to a computer assigned to faculty or staff.
- Masking identity of an account or machine. This includes mail that appears to come from someone other than the individual sending the mail.
- Use of e-mail or message services to harass, intimidate, threaten, or otherwise annoy another person by use of sexual, ethnic or racial content or content which poses an imminent threat to the life or safety of the person(s) receiving the communication.
- Accessing, storing, distributing, editing or recording sexually explicit e-mails or materials, except when directly related to an approved course or other DC3 educational activity.
- Use of another individual’s files or data without express permission from that person.
- Use of computer programs to decode passwords or access controlled information.
- Engaging in any activity that may be harmful to the systems or to any information stored on the systems, such as creating or propagating viruses, worms, Trojan horses, disrupting services, spamming or damaging files.
- Running or configuring software or hardware to intentionally allow unauthorized access or to bypass system security.
- Attaching personal computer equipment to a DC3 computer or network. (Laptops, PDA’s, etc.)
- Intentionally damaging or destroying files, equipment, software or data belonging to DC3 or others.
- Making, using, storing or distributing copies of copyrighted software or other copyrighted materials (such as digitized artistic productions) without proper legal authority.
- Using DC3 systems for commercial use, personal gain, or other unauthorized activity. For example, performing work for profit or advertising in a manner not authorized by DC3 or distributing unsolicited advertising, sending/forwarding chain letters, solicitations or other unauthorized use.
- Installing or operating computer games on DC3 owned or leased equipment for purposes other than academic instruction.
- Posting web pages that contain profane, intimidating, or illegal material or promote illegal activity (i.e. gambling, obscenity, or sexual harassment).
- Violation of any DC3 or Kansas Board of Regents policy or any local, state or federal law.
- Unnecessary mailings to an entire group, such as all DC3 users. Group mailings should only be made when absolutely necessary, and should be limited to items directly related to the business activity and/or mission of DC3.
- Using the DC3 networks or computing systems for personal use or any business or activity not related to DC3 business or activities.
Persons using DC3 provided computing resources shall be familiar with DC3 policies and rules. Misinterpretation or misunderstanding of DC3 policies and rules shall not be a mitigation of responsibility. Questions regarding acceptable use of any computing resources should be directed to the Information Technology Director:
CIO – Chief Information Officer
or call toll-free
The Dodgeramrumblebee.com site and The 440magnum Mopar Network takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more about our privacy practices.
This policy covers how Dodgeramrumblebee.com treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of Dodgeramrumblebee.com, Features and Services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Dodgeramrumblebee.com or the 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network does not own or control, or to people that the 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network does not employ or manage.
Our Information Collection and Use
Police Dodge Challenger
- Dodgeramrumblebee.com collects personal information when you register for certain features or services. When you use Dodgeramrumblebee.com, Features or services or when you visit Dodgeramrumblebee.com web pages or the pages of certain The 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network partners.
- When you register or certain features or services we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with The 440magnum Network and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- The Dodgeramrumblebee.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Dodgeramrumblebee.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- The 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our features and services, contact you, and conduct research about our site.
- The 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network is targeted at a general adult audience, but our network site’s are “family safe” rated. We do not allow child under age 13 to register for our features and services. We strongly recommend that users 13 and under refrain from offering any personal information on any web site including ours. We also encourage parents to stay involved in the online life of their children.
- Our Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Dodgeramrumblebee.com & 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Dodgeramrumblebee.com and the 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, men ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- The 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Dodgeramrumblebee.com and the 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network advertisers include service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and automotive sites) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies) etc.
- Dodgeramrumblebee.com and the 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network may set and access The 440magnum Network cookies on your computer.
- Dodgeramrumblebee.com and the 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not ours. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Dodgeramrumblebee.com and the 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network cookies.
- Dodgeramrumblebee.com and the 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network supports the efforts of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), a cooperative of online marketing and analytics companies committed to building consumer awareness and establishing responsible business and data management practices and standards. More information about the NAI can be found at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
- The NAI offers an Opt-out Tool developed in conjunction with its members for the express purpose of allowing consumers to “opt out” of the behavioral advertising delivered by its member companies. To use the NAI’s opt-out visit: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Dodgeramrumblebee.com and the 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network registration information at any time by visiting the Site, Feature or Service you registered for.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Dodgeramrumblebee.com and the 440magnum Network features or services, such as service announcements, administrative messages and Dodgeramrumblebee.com or the 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network Newsletter, that are considered part of your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Dodgeramrumblebee.com and the 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network account by visiting at any time by visiting the Site Feature or Service you registered for.
- Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to our staff who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Dodgeramrumblebee.com and or your 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network Account Information is password-protected.
- Dodgeramrumblebee.com and the 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Dodgeramrumblebee.com or the 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- Have Questions and Suggestions? If you feel that your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact The 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network to resolve your concern.
Police Dodge Durango
If you have questions or suggestions, please use our feedback form or you can contact us at:
P.O. Box 801
Hamilton, Oh 45012
Please Note: The 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network is supported solely by advertising revenue. If you enjoy the 440magnum Network or a 440magnum Mopar Network Internet Web Site, please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Thank you for your support.