Arms Warrior PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Shadowlands / 9.0.2) Last updated on Dec 27, 2020 at 21:36 by Karanze 9 comments Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Arms Warrior in PvP.
- See Full List On Worldofwargraphs.com
- Warrior PvP Transmog Sets - World Of Warcraft
- Anyone else feels like warriors are a huge joke in pvp? We die so freaking easy, I’m sure other classes are throwing a party everytime they see a warrior enemy in the arena. We have zero suvivability, no self heal, no immunity, NO NOTHING. While EVERY other damn class has a crap ton of things in order to keep them alive. The only way for me to win someone in 1v1 is that he is 20-30 ilvls.
- Warrior PvP Transmog Sets in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. Preview them on any race in the model viewer, or use additional filters or searches.
- Unfortunately Warrior in the current meta just simply is not good, however we include this build. This build utilises Might in combination with the Might Makes Right trait to sustain itself. This build has access to a large number of Crowd Control abilities, as well as one of the strongest elites in the game, Rampage.
- World of Warcraft PvP leaderboard talents, covenants, soulbinds, and conduits for Arms Warrior.
| Classes, Specs || Talents |
| Professions || Gear, Gems, Enchants |
| Races & Factions || Best players ||Spec|
| Players Stats |
| Realm stats |
PvP Warrior specs & distribution
Last Database Update : - Players with 1800 rating or higher
| Spec || % (1800+) ||% (Level 120)|
| Arms ||3.8%||3%|
| Fury ||2%||3%|
| Protection ||0.3%||2.8%|
Warriors specs distribution compared with all specs
Warriors specs distribution history
| Class || % (1800+) ||% (Level 120)|
| Warrior ||6.1%||12%|
See Full List On Worldofwargraphs.com
Classes distribution against rating
Warrior PvP Transmog Sets - World Of Warcraft
Classes distribution history