Workshop Kitchen + Bar has retrofitted a 90-year old movie theater into a James Beard Award winning restaurant design. The industrial chic interior gives the Class 1 historic El Paseo building a contemporary edge befitting the locale. Welcome to the world's most awesome playground for all things making. Learn from the largest collection of how to step-by-step workshop projects anywhere.
- You can search by using any combination of the fields below.
- Search results list only scheduled training with the most current date listed at the top.
- Search results will include these prefixes indicating:
- S-, E-, T-: Face-to-face and online in real time sessions.
- C-: Conference.
- CS-: Sessions within a conference.
- OD-: Online on demand sessions.
- Title – Searches for the exact word in the title of a session.
- Description – Searches for the exact word in the description of the session.
- Trainer – Search by the trainer’s last name or their MOPD ID only.
- Approval Number – Searches by approval number (e.g.E-2013-0001-0000) written with all letters, numbers and dashes. You can search by the approval number without the last four digits also (e.g. E-2013-0001).
- City – Search by city where you want to find training. Remember to spell out the city fully.
- County – Search by county where you want to find training. Remember to spell out the county fully.
- Zip – Search by 5-digit Zip Code only.
- Radius – Search by the number of miles you type in from the Zip code you enter.
- Public/Private – Searches all training listed as public (available to anyone) or private (available by invitation only).
- Keyword – Searches for specific words relating to training content. Keyword searches often yield more results than description searches alone.
- Training Date From/To – Searches by the date range.
- Training Requirements – Searches by DHSS and CCDF required training.
- Training Format – Searches by the format in which training is delivered.
- Conference – Searches by the Name or Approval Number of the Conference.
We love what we do.
We think BIG...
We are Inventors of Play.
Quick start with Security RequirementsIn the second part of her series lifting the lid on the wonders of Application Security, our Principal AppSec Engineer, Alina, shares some valuable lessons learned from real-life projects while applying the OWASP ASVS – the best practice bible for designing, testing and building web applications.
Looks aren’t everything. Or are they?According to research, it takes only 1/10th of a second to form a first impression about a person. And it takes about 0.05 seconds for users to form an opinion about a website that determines whether they’ll stay or leave. In this blog article, our UI Designer, Isabel, shares the 'secret sauce' ingredients in a successful product.
An Engineer's View of AppSecIn this new blog article, our Application Security Engineer, Alina, gives us a unique insight into the world of AppSec and how it fits into the skillset of a modern software engineer. This article is for anyone who wants to get a comprehensive overview about this fascinating area!
We Love Languages!It’s European Day of Languages on 26th September and we decided to mark the occasion with a more international and inclusive twist.
Another Word For Workshop
Follow Us on Instagram